Universitas Sumatera Utara (USU) – Medan
The University of Sumatera Utara (USU) is a public university located in the city of Medan in North Sumatera, Indonesia.
It is situated in Padang Bulan, in the Medan Baru subdistrict of Medan, close to the City Centre, with a total area of 122 hectares. Due to an increase in student numbers, a new campus is being constructed in Kwala Bekala, 15 km distant, with a 300 hectare campus area.
Its rectors serve eight-year renewable terms.
USU was established as a Foundation Universitet North Sumatera on June 4, 1952. The first is the Faculty of Medicine Faculty which was established on August 20, 1952, now commemorated as the anniversary USU. President of Indonesia, Sukarno then USU inaugurated as the seventh state university in Indonesia on November 20, 1957.
USU manages more than one hundred study program consisting of various levels of higher education, which is covered in ten faculties and one graduate program.
- Terakreditasi A oleh BAN-PT
- Peringkat 1201+ QS World University Rankings
- Peringkat 189 UniRank Top 200 Universities in Asia 2021
- Bachelor Degree in Medicine
- Bachelor Degree in Dentistry
- Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy
- Bachelor Degree in Veterinary
REGISTRATION PERIOD :